100lb Portable Soda Pressure Abrasive Upgrade Air Sandblaster
Unlike traditional sanblasting, soda blasting does not create excessive heat, does
not damage the surface as much and removing mould and smoke damage, also acts as
a natural deodorizer.
* Eco-friendly, non-toxic and water soluble soda media instead of sand
* 2 in 1 soda/abrasive blaster, soda media for sensitive jobs & abrasive media for tough applications
* Replaceable 2mm high accuracy nozzle
* Built-in water trap in regulator & pressure monitor
* Lightweight and portable design
* Wide application - rust removal, paint removal, smoke and fire restoration and wood cleaning
* Applicable to various materials - metal, aluminium, plastics, chrome, fibreglass timber etc
* Air consumption: 6CFM@50PSI/ 25CFM@125PSI
* Operation pressure: 50-125PSI
* Tank capacity: 100lb
* Air inlet: 1/418 NPT female
* Media type: Sodium Bicarbonate/Common Abrasive
1x 2 in 1 Blaster
1x Funnel Set
FREE DELIVERY AUSTRALIA WIDE
Delivery times are Monday-Friday. Most goods can take up to 5-10 business days & furniture 5-12 business days depending on your location.
To ensure costs are minimised the furniture is typically delivered by the driver who may require assistance with heavy items. Furniture deliveries are to the ground floor of your building. Shipping of furniture may take 5-12 business days depending on your location in Australia. Please ensure you provide a contact phone number for the driver to make delivery arrangements.
Please Note: Delivery to rural areas may incur a delivery charge
CANVAS PRINTS FREE DELIVERY WORLDWIDE
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Australia/ New Zealand - 8-15 Business days (in most cases a lot faster) We Print To Order.
All Other Countries -14 Business Days (No more than 28 Days in remote areas)
Please Take Into Consideration Public Holidays, Christmas, Chinese New Year etc
For Logistic Reasons we may send your Canvases Separately
** Please Note If We Are Out Of Stock We Will Send It Direct From Our International Warehouse.
Coronavirus impacts to delivery services
We’re experiencing delivery delays at the moment, due to limited flights, social distancing requirements and increased parcel volumes.
We appreciate your patience during this time.